The successor of the Hydra - the improved Hydra 2!
Fully automatic SCART switch with full galvanic inputs separation.
* 8 scart inputs ( RGB, s-video, composite) - easily expandable to 16 inputs with HYDRA HEADS device
* 2 scart ouput - now, You can connect Your 2 ouput devices !!
* "Knight rider" style active scart detection
* AVR controller with firmware future updates
* STEREO RCA audio output (adjustable volume via remote)
* headphones JACK amplified audio ouput (adjustable volume via remote)
* IR controlled (remote control not included)
* manual/automatic mode
* MICRO USB power supply (regular mobile phone charger 5V will do the job - please, use sth decent - approx 1A)
* Works with almost every remote control, as it has a learn-mode.
How doees it work ?
The Hydra offers 8 fully RGB-compatible SCART-Inputs where you can connect various computers / consoles.
They are separated from each other, so a bad or unclean signal will not affect the other inputs.
It automatically scans all ports and will stop if a valid source is being found.
That means if you switch on your TV and console, it will automatically switch to that. If you have multiple sources running at once, you can use the buttons to switch between them.
You can use almost every remote control with the Hydra.
To switch the Hydra into the learning mode, press and hold the middle button while connecting the power supply.
It will use the LEDs to show you which input button it is expecting.
Simply press the corresponding button on the remote control until it asks for the hext button.
* left - scan for active source to the left from active one (if active is far left, no action)
* right - scan for active source to the right from active one (if active is far right, no action)
* middle - HD/LOW PASS filter (led on/off) - default ON
* left+right pressed - disables "knight rider led effect"