Build your own arcade stick with a built-in retro gaming console!
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expecting new stock:
Power-up your TV with Picade Console! It's a compact, Raspberry Pi-powered retro games machine with authentic arcade controls that plugs right into your TV, monitor, or other HDMI display.
Picade Console is fight stick-style arcade console that riffs off our new Picade with the same retro feel, same joystick and buttons, dedicated power button, and driven by the same powerful combo of the Raspberry Pi and Picade X HAT. It's beautifully packaged, comes with stickers and a neon-infused A3 Picade Console poster, and full assembly instructions.
It comes in kit form and takes an hour or two to build. The enclosure is made from powder-coated MDF and acrylic, giving it an authentic arcade look and feel. All you'll need to add is a Raspberry Pi, power supply, HDMI cable, and micro-SD card.
*TV not included! Using a CRT TV requires additional adaptors.
* Black, powder-coated panels
* Acrylic console with retro artwork
* Push-fit arcade buttons
* Joystick with black ball top
* Speaker (3W, 4Ω, 2.5" driver)
* Easy access with removable back panel
* Dedicated illuminated power button
* Grippy rubber feet
* Dimensions (assembled): 245x120x140mm
* Easy DuPont connectors for buttons and joystick
* Push-fit speaker terminals
* I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
* Power management, power switch pins, and power button
* 4-way joystick inputs
* 6 player buttons
* 4 utility buttons
* Metal standoffs to hold your Picade X HAT securely
* Picade Console poster / assembly instructions
* Picade stickers
Connect a USB keyboard to your Pi, and connect to Wi-Fi in the RetroPie menu. Press F4 to exit to the terminal and then type curl https://get.pimoroni.com/picadehat | bash to run the Picade HAT installer.
Reboot your Pi, if it doesn't prompt you to. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard and then select "Configure input" to configure your Picade Console's controls. You'll find that the sound and power button should both be working now too!
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator