The Atari 5200 Ultimate SD cartridge is an advanced SRAM based multi-cart for the Atari 5200 game system.
Included in the package is also a 512MB SD Card with the OS preinstalled as well as a bonus Homebrew game.
- Powerful on-screen menu software supports interactive SD card directory browsing, including sorting of long filenames.
- Menu software includes support for viewing images and reading game manuals right on the Atari!
- Supports MMC, SD and SDHC media cards.
- Supports FAT and FAT32 Filesystem with full long filename support.
- Requires NO PC software. Compatible with any Device/OS that can read/write a standard FAT formatted SD memory card.
- BIOS Bypass means ZERO startup delay for Atari made 5200 titles!
- Support for all currently used bank switching methods, including Bounty Bob Strikes Back and "Mega-Cart" games up to 512KB such asM.U.L.E.
- C Programming API allows advanced users to write Atari software that can interact with the onboard CPU and SD card!
- Onboard 50 MIPS CPU w/ High Speed SD Card Interface
- Advanced reprogrammable Bank Switching "Mapper" logic
- 512KB SRAM
- 128KB Block Flash Memory
- Status LED
Each of the four major core components of the Ultimate SD design can be upgraded instantly by just placing new firmware files on the SD card and turning on the Atari 5200!