The OneGX 1 is a pretty feature rich UPMC which is very compact.
With it's 7" display it's just a bit bigger than the GPD Win 2. However, it has a faster CPU (Core i5 with 4 Cores and 4GHz), a normal RGB-Backlit keyboard (not thumbtyping), a huge battery (12Ah) as well as a reserve M.2 Slot (2242) which can be used for an additional SSD, or a 4G / 5G module (this version already has a 4G module preinstalled).
16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD and a 7" FullHD touchscreen should be more than enough for mobile usage.
You can also install Linux if you like. While the screen is rotated after the first start (which you can easily change with xrandr), everything else works out of the box.
Please find the full specs in the "Technical Details" above.
* Long-lasting battery (12Ah)
* Backlit (RGB) keyboard (QWERTY)
* 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe-SSD
* M.2-SLot (2242), a 4G/LTE card is already preinstalled (mobile internet via SIM Card)
* Windows is preinstalled, but Linux can easily be installed
* 5GHz and 2.4GHZ Wifi, Bluetooth 5.1