Become a polymorphed deity and take back Mount Olympus in this action puzzler. The Titans have escaped their eternal prisons and transformed Artemiza, a young goddess, into a gorgon. Now she must petrify enemies, solve puzzles, and dodge traps in her battle to save the realms of the gods.
Please note: The video shows the NES version of the game. The MegaDrive version has better sound :)
Never played Kickle Cubicle because you didn't have a NES? Or did you beat it and find yourself wanting more? Either way, we've got you covered in this homage to that classic title. This spiritual successor offers the same frantic puzzle action and adds all new features, mechanics, and gameplay!
* A lovable protagonist brought to life with beautiful, hand-drawn art that shines with charm!
* 5 worlds of puzzling petrification!
* Clash with centaurs, fallen heroes, and the Titans themselves!
* Challenging obstacles and brain-boggling action found in each new area!
* Solve the puzzles fast enough and unlock a secret world, complete with a new ending to the story!
* An exciting story inspired by Greek mythology, told through animated cut scenes!
* 15 unlockable achievements will keep you coming back for more!
* Complete with packaging and printed manual!
For all the Greek gods and goddesses out there, we've added Olympian Mode, a hard as rock challenge with permadeath. You've got one chance to get beat each stage, defeat all the titans, and Go Full Gorgon to unlock the final achievement!
The game runs on all original Sega MegaDrive / Genesis consoles and most clone consoles (except for emulation based ones like the RetroN5).
It comes on cartridge complete with packaging and instructions manual.