THE WORLD NEEDS YOU
The Apocalypser has been activated. Turn it off before it brings Earth to an end.
WHAT IS THIS?
MAH is an arcade game which brings you frantic, immersive, rich, and very original gameplay.
Your objective is to stop the Apocalypser's 90 minutes countdown.
You are obstructed by the ApocalypShield, a software system
made of 24 security layers and numerous virtual guards.
You operate a hacking tool called Peekpoker.
Get ready to live and experience that will never cease to challenge and amaze you!
* original, deep, ever-evolving gameplay
* 24 layers divided in 2 to 8 (sub)phases, each with distinctive mechanics
* colorful hires graphics
* 138 different enemies
* dynamic context-driver music
* 10 tunes + 7 ditties
* hiscores saving
* stylish introduction and ending
* comprehensive documentation on disk and with reference cards
To get better into the game, we have decided to publish MAH without the usual manual and include graphical quick reference cards instead that you can lay down next to your computer while playing. Every card shows a level of the game and explains the game mechanics based on a screenshot of that level.
MAH is the third game to feature the Protovision cardboard box. Included in the box are:
* the game disk with a new, overhauled version of MAH (and a special dirart, see the screenshot)
* seven quick reference cards fully printed on both sides
* a Retream postcard
Note: The game is PAL-only!