No, this isn’t the ground-breaking, classic Tetris. This is better. This is an all new tasty NES purchase…this is Dúshlán*. Dúshlán flips Tetris on its blocky head with new twists on a fundamental classic.
What’s that, you say? You want a new challenge?
THEN COME GET SOME.
We have upside down levels.
Levels with floors rising up, giving the player a sense of impending doom.
Most importantly, Dúshlán means challenge, and that’s something every retro gamer needs more of.
There’s no story here, gamers. Just a cold, hard, blocky bunch of defiance for you to overcome.
* New shapes beyond the 7 present in Tetris
* New features such as "save", allowing a player to save a piece for later usage and swap it with the piece currently in play - now you'll have the 4x1 piece just when you need it
New Challenges including:
* Random block hazards
* Dynamic, horizontal attacks
* Random lines being added
* Bomb level where you must clear a targeted line before the clock runs out
* Selection of music to enjoy
* Customizable controller options
NTSC and PAL gamers worry not! Dushlan works on both region's respective consoles!
*Created by Peter McQuillan, manufactured by Mega Cat Studios.