Everdrive-GG flash cartridge for SEGA GameGear with MicroSD/MMC interface
Note: As we are using pre-owned games for the shells, some might look heavily used. This is only cosmetical though, the function is guaranteed.
If you are a collector, you might also have experienced that some of your old cartridges stopped working...
What would you say if there was a way to make sure you can still play your old games for the next years on your original console?
Well, that's possible!
The Everdrive allows playing Sega GameGear AND Sega Master System programs and games on the original GameGear handheld by simply copying the game files on a standard Micro SD Card.
Ideal for homebrew and playing legal backups of your old cartridges.
* max supported ROM size up to 8mbit (1mbyte)
* GameGear and SMS games are supported
* Supported standard sega mapper and codemasters mapper
* OS can be updated from SD card
* save ram data can be stored or loaded from SD card
* Micro SD cards suppor up to 32GB (FAT32)
* flashed game will stay in memory after power off. so no need to choice and reflash game after each reset or power off
Note: We don't support ILLEGAL COPIES - don't do that as well!
Only use these modules to play legal BACKUP copies of games you own or for homebrew games!