The THEC64 Mini is a cool, half-sized console looking like the C64!
Featuring high-definition output via HDMI, a classic style joystick and 64 built-in games including classics like Uridium, Paradroid, California Games, Jumpman and Speedball 2.
It's even possible to load your own games from a USB stick and update the firmware (even though this system is preinstalled with the latest firmware already).
The keyboard is non-functional, but you can connect a USB keyboard in case you want to code some basic or need it for some of your games.
The selection of the included games itself is pretty nice as well. You can find a full list of games further below or here on the official THEC64 Mini page.
* High Definition output at 720p via HDMI
* Pixel Perfect graphics at 4:3 ratio, with full width, CRT filter and US/Europe display mode options
* Save game function
* Supports USB Joysticks
* 2 USB ports: plug in a USB keyboard and use as a fully functional home computer with C64 BASIC, or add a second joystick for 2-player games
* Supports software updates via USB memory stick
Included in the Box:
* THEC64 Mini console (obviously ;))
* Classic Style Joystick
* Micro-USB Cable (note: You still need a USB power supply, most modern TVs have a USB-Port built-in which can be used as well)
The list of included games:
Armalyte: Competition Edition
Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine
Cybernoid II: The Revenge
Everyone's A Wally
Gribbly's Day Out
Impossible Mission II
Monty on the Run
Nobby the Aardvark
Nodes Of Yesod
Robin Of The Wood
Speedball II: Brutal Deluxe
Summer Games II
Temple of Apshai Trilogy
The Arc Of Yesod
Thing on a Spring
Thing Bounces Back
Cosmic Causeway: Trailblazer II
Uchi Mata Uridium
Who Dares Wins II