You're looking for a simply way to play SNES and NES games on modern flatscreen TVs with HDMI?
Then the RetroN2 HD is for you!
It also features analog video outputs in case you're planning to use it on a classic CRT TV (make sure it supports HDMI).
You can use original controllers, or the included ones (one for the SNES and one for the NES) and of course the Retro Receivers by 8bitdo.
The console has a high compatibility and a PAL / NTSC switch as well as a 16:9 / 4:3 - Aspect Ratio switch (in case you want to play in Fat-Mario mode...)
Everdrives work fine as well.
Power is being supplied via Micro-USB.
* HD audio and video (720p)
* High compatibility for NTSC AND PAL SNES cartridges (via bottom case switch)
* Works with Everdrives
* High-Quality cartridge connectors
* 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio switch
* 1x Controller for NES and 1x Controller for SNES included
* 3 ft. (1m) HDMI cable
* 6 ft. (2m) Micro USB cable
* Also includes AV ports with AV cable