You're looking for a simply way to play NES games on modern flatscreen TVs with HDMI?
Then the RetroN HD is for you!
It also features analog video outputs in case you're planning to use it on a classic CRT TV (make sure it supports HDMI).
You can use original controllers or the included one (which is pretty godd as well) and of course the Retro Receivers by 8bitdo.
The console has a high compatibility and a PAL / NTSC switch as well as a 16:9 / 4:3 - Aspect Ratio switch (in case you want to play in Fat-Mario mode...)
Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the Everdrive N8 (the RetroN 2 HD does though)
Power is being supplied via Micro-USB.
Most important details:
* HD audio and video (720p)
* High compatibility for NTSC AND PAL NES cartridges (via bottom case switch)
* High-Quality cartridge connector
* 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio switch
* Controller included
* 3 ft. (1m) HDMI cable
* 6 ft. (2m) Micro USB cable
* Also includes AV ports with AV cable