Fully automatic SCART switch with full galvanic inputs separation.
* 5 scart inputs (full rgb, s-video, composite, blank, TV mode)
* 1 scart ouput
* RCA Audio output (volume can be changed via the remote control only)
* 3,5mm amplified headphones jack (volume can be changed via the remote control only)
* Remote Control not included - but works with almost EVERY remote control (thanks to the learning mode)
* "Knight rider" style active scart detection
* AVR controller with firmware future updates
* HQ plexi transparent case
* Power Supply included
How doees it work ?
The Hydra offers 5 fully RGB-compatible SCART-Inputs where you can connect various computers / consoles.
They are separated from each other, so a bad or unclean signal will not affect the other inputs.
It automatically scans all ports and will stop if a valid source is being found.
That means if you switch on your TV and console, it will automatically switch to that. If you have multiple sources running at once, you can use the buttons to switch between them.
You can use almost every remote control with the Hydra Mini.
To switch the Hydra into the learning mode, press and hold the middle button while connecting the power supply.
It will use the LEDs to show you which input button it is expecting.
Simply press the corresponding button on the remote control until it asks for the hext button.
The order is:
SCAN RIGHT FOR NEXT ACTIVE SOURCE
SCAN LEFT FOR NEXT ACTIVE SOURCE
MANUAL SELECTION OF SCART PORT 1
MANUAL SELECTION OF SCART PORT 2
MANUAL SELECTION OF SCART PORT 3
MANUAL SELECTION OF SCART PORT 4
MANUAL SELECTION OF SCART PORT 5
SD/HD FILTER TOGGLE BUTTON
LEDS TOGGLE BUTTON (leds on / off)
MUTE / AUDIIO OUTPUTS ACTIVE
MONO/STEREO (when mono input applied, both audio out channels will equal)