Krikzz, the developer of the Everdrives has created one of the very best controllers available out there!
It's not cheap - but it's probably the only classic wireless controller that has absolutely NO lag and a very fast response time!
Krikzz invested a lot of time into the development - to make it as good as possible!
It features a standard Nokia BL-4C-Series compatible battery - which means you can easily get replacement batteries.
Please note: The controllers do NOT have a packaging!
These are the highlights:
* Wireless controllers for SEGA Genesis/Megadrive. Can be used with master system as well
* Low power consumption. Up to 150 hours of gameplay at one charge
* Power saving mode. Battery discharge time in this mode more than year. If there is no any activity for a few minutes controller switches to power saving mode, after pushing on start or d-pad buttons controller immediately will back to active state.
* Quick response, no input lags. Response time around 2.7ms
* Special compatibility mode with genesis 3-buttons and SMS controllers. Some games does not work properly with 6-buttons controllers, but joyzz offer compatibility mode to solve this problem
* 800mAh li-ion battery compatible with Nokia BL-4C series. Such batteries became the standard and they easy to buy and replace in the end of life time
* Charging via micro-usb port
* Upgradable firmware
1. Force power saving mode: Hold MODE+A+X and then click START
2. Exit from power saving mode: START or any key on D-PAD
3. 3-buttons controller mode: Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+C. Required for some games which not compatible with 6-buttons controllers. Golden Axe II, for example
4. SMS controller mode: Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+B. Required for some SMS games which is not compatible with genesis controllers.
5. Switch controller to normal 6-buttons mode: MODE+START+Z
6. Sync controller with receiver: Hold sync button on receiver for 4 sec until led on receiver will start blinking. Hold MODE+X+Y+Z until led went out.
All compatibility modes (combo 3 and 4) will resets to default after power cycle on receiver
1. Constant led shining: Controller is not connected.
2. Led turned off: Controller connected
3. Slow light pulsation: Low battery level
Package bundle: 1x controller + 1x receiver. Charging cable is not included. Any micro-usb cable can be used for charging