Use 8Bitdo-, XboxOne-, PlayStation-, WiiU-, Wii-Controller or Nintendo Switch Controllers on MacOS, Linux, Windows, Android and even the Nintendo Switch!
14 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expecting new stock:
With the 8Bitdo Wireless-USB-Stick, you can virtually use any bluetooth controller on your PC, Mac, Android, Playstation Classic or even the Nintendo Switch!
Want to use a Playstation 4-Controller with the Switch? No problem! Or the Joy-Cons on your PC? Yep, works!
8bit-controller on any of these systems? Of course :)
All you need to do is plug in the stick into your PC, Android-Box, RasPi or Nintendo Switch. Couple your favourite controller with and - and you're good to go!
The stick is not a normal bluetooth stick - it appears as a standard joystick on your PC, so no further drivers are needed.
As usual, you can update the firmware to add even more possible controllers in the future.
Without any lag and including vibration support!
It currently supports the following games:
Nintendo Switch, Windows, macOS, Linux, Android TV box, Raspberry Pi, Retrofreak, Playstation Classic
You can use these controllers with it:
* 8Bitdo Controller and Arcade Sticks (with the exception of the 2.4G ones)
* Xbox and Xbox One Bluetooth Controllers, DualShock 3, DualShock 4, DualShock 4 Pro
* Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, Nintendo Switch Pro
The following functions are supported:
* DualShock 4 Vibration / 6-Axis-motion controller on the Switch
* X-input, D-input, Mac Mode, Nintendo Switch Mode
* X-input Modus supports vibration
* lag free!
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator