Connect up to 16 different SCART-Devices to one TV. Fully RGB-Compatible.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expecting new stock:
|Type of Cable||Video Cable|
Fully automatic SCART switch with full galvanic inputs separation.
* 16 scart inputs ( full rgb, s-video, composite, blank, TV mode)
* 1 scart ouput
* "Knight rider" style active scart detection
* AVR controller with firmware future updates
* HQ plexi transparent case
* MICRO USB power supply (regular mobile phone charger 5V will do the job - please, use sth decent - approx 1A)
How doees it work ?
The Hydra offers 16 fully RGB-compatible SCART-Inputs where you can connect various computers / consoles.
They are separated from each other, so a bad or unclean signal will not affect the other inputs.
It automatically scans all ports and will stop if a valid source is being found.
That means if you switch on your TV and console, it will automatically switch to that. If you have multiple sources running at once, you can use the buttons to switch between them.
* left - scan for active source to the left from active one (if active is far left, no action)
* right - scan for active source to the right from active one (if active is far right, no action)
* middle - HD/LOW PASS filter (led on/off) - default ON
* left+right pressed - disables "knight rider led effect"
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator