A reprint of one of the best Shmups for the Dreamcast!
87 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expecting new stock:
Classic Game Room named Sturmwind the 2013 Game of the Year. Classic Game Room praised the game's music, level design, and presentation - and in case you missed the original release, you can now add it to your collection!
Sturmwind is a shmup in the tradition of old arcade games. If it moves - shoot it. The game tries to take advantage of every bit of the Dreamcast hardware and supports a wide range of effects. It also uses the SD Card for various features - if you have one.
You can play the normal mode with all 16 levels or the arcade mode with only 6 levels and no continues. In normal mode your progress will be saved with every finished level.
The game is designed for all Dreamcast fans, it is no hardcore maniac or score shooter. Even average players are able to see more than the first level. There is a good bit of memorization involved as with most of this type of games but that is part of the fun.
The game comes in a sealed jewel case and has a full-color 20-pages booklet included.
* 16 Levels
* 3 selectable difficulty levels
* configurable controls
* adjustable screen position
* different weapons selectable
* more than 20 large boss enemies
* hundreds of different enemies
* FMV intro sequence
* hybrid 2d/3d game engine
* resolution 640x480
* PAL50, PAL60, NTSC and VGA (with Adapter) compatible
* region free
* works with any MIL-CD compatible Dreamcast
* CDDA Sound
* supports: Joypad, Arcade Stick (Analog/Digital), VMU, Rumble Pack (configurable)
* internet WEBcode Hiscore Tables
* award Trophy System with unlockable content
* SD card support
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator