607 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expecting new stock:
Re-Release of one of the best puzzle games for the DreamCast, finalist at the Independent Game Festival 2008.
Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles is a game from Yuan Works, with a beautiful 40-page booklet (English and Japanese), professionally produced Picture-CD in a sealed Jewelcase - for an awesome price!
The game received a lot of positive reviews. The story mode will keep you hooked for hours and is just plain fun!
* Story-Mode with tons of different Puzzle-Challenges and great story - about 20 hours of playing time alone!
* Arcade, Puzzle, and VS-Mode (against local players or Computer-AI)
* Hand-pixeled graphics and animations with great music
* Various Mini-Games
* Many secred Levels.
* Background information about the characters and the game development can be achieved while playing
* 40-page booklet in English and Japanese with beatiful drawings
* Professionally creted Picture-CD with a white tray in a sealed Jewel-Case
The game is region free and should run on any DreamCast.
It's possible though that it doesn't run on some NTSC-J DreamCast models produced after the year of 2000.
More information about the game can be found on the official Website: http://www.wind-water.net
And here is an Unboxing Video of the new version, directly from the developer!
And in case you want to support YuanWorks with the development of their next game (Little Ninja), you can do that on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/yuanworks
Loading... Please wait.
Your picture has been added and will be available once approved by a moderator
Nice service and delivery. My SEGA Dreamcast is happy :)
Like the game idea!
Trying to make a friendly puzzle game with nice story!
Challenging, maybe sometimes to hard for starters! (Took me like 5 tries to beat the first battle)
Comes with nice manual! Nice funny minigames and good soundtrack!!
If puzzle is your thing, its a good game to have!
Too much story ( too much reading and can't skip) sometimes I get tired to press the skip and read the nonsense! "Common I want to play!"
Also needed a little more explenation on how the battles work (attack/defense) , wind water combos on Manual.